Monday, September 19, 2016

How I Pack


I will never be great at packing, but I have learned to be OK with that.  I used to pack everything I owned, then would get to my location and somehow have nothing to wear because it was all just random pieces!  In the last few years, I have found photos to inspire me, then I create the outfit off of that photo. I take a picture of it, too, so I don't get to my location and forget what I put with what.  It has worked wonders for vacays and most importantly work trips - where I need to make sure I have a cute outfit to wear!  It just helps get my creativity flowing so I don't have the "I have no clothes" block while packing. 

This also makes me more adventurous with my outfits, pairing things together I normally wouldn't and it usually turns out well!  I wish I had the motivation to do this for the work week...

I just packed for my family vacation to Key West tonight and here are some of my outfits inspiration.  We will see if any get worn, and I still packed 800 t shirts and tank tops, but I feel prepared in case I want to look put together!
Inspiration
Packed

Inspiration
Packed

Inspiration
Packed 
Inspiration
Packed


Inspiration

Packed



Inspiration

Packed

Inspiration
Packed




No comments:

Post a Comment