Friday, January 13, 2017

Its Pinterest Im in Love


Have you jointed Pinterest yet?
It's the latest rage going around the internet & I'm in love.


Do you have hundreds of bookmarks on your computer with fun ideas that you have found on the internet?


Well, that is where the beauty of Pinterest comes in....all you have to do is "pin" something & it saves it right there for you.


Here are some of my pins:


All your bookmarks & ideas all in one place.


It's genious I tell you.


And, it's addicting.


That is why I didn't let myself join until after school got out.


It is my new time suck! Ha!


Amazing ideas...all in one place.


So glorious!


Here are my boards for the girls Birthday Party Ideas:


Oh, and look at all the fun recipes I have found:




Let me know if you are on Pinterest so I can check out your pins.
Click Here to see my boards.



If you aren't on Pinterest yet....hurry up and get on!


I have 6 invites so leave your email if you want one!


No comments:

Post a Comment