Thursday, January 26, 2017

What to Wear Postpartum


Ahhh the dreaded "WTF do I wear after giving birth?" scenario. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have many options. Everything seems insanely short and tight in my closet so I needed a couple longer items to get me back on track. These pieces from Shop Pink Blush are perfect for that!


I loved my delivery/nursing robe from Shop Pink Blush so I knew I would like other pieces. Since I am constantly pumping and nursing (my body definitely knows it had twins!), loose and comfy shirts are perfect for me. I never got into nursing tops that have the hooks - I would rather just lift and do my business. :)


I absolutely adore this grey dress (with pockets that fit my giant iPhone!) so much. They call it a sweater dress but it isn't sweater material - perfect lightweight spring material. It would be so cute with booties and bare legs for a normal height person, but since I am 5'11" I wear it with leggings like a tunic. :)


I love how they sell their pieces for maternity or regular life - it's all the same. Then you don't have to worry about not getting enough use out of a piece when you aren't pregnant anymore!



I also wore it for newborn pics! Here are a few and will share more adorable ones of the girls later. These pics were taken by the amazing Lindsey Koch Photography.








If you know me, you also know that one of my biggest wardrobe staples is a great raglan style top. I just love them! This amazing Shop Pink Blush top combines stripes and florals, two of my other favorite things as well! 


I had to wear it while 36 weeks pregs with the twins. I love how the material didn't create a giant tent-like look with my belly - Sprinkles agreed. :)



This is the perfect top to throw on and go, especially since I need pieces like that now that I have three kids!


Also perfect for chasing frogs with a twin in your arms. ;)







Like always, I have my eye on a few other pieces.


1. This cardigan would be on repeat in my wardrobe daily.

2. Dying to try some overalls!

3. Loving this striped dress.

4. Can't go wrong with a classic kimono.

What are your staples to wear in the postpartum period?


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment