Monday, January 2, 2017

Valentines Recap Recipes


We had a fun Valentine's Day passing out cards & treats to our loved ones & neighbors.

Cupid stopped by our house & gave the girls a gift:
One of my favorite parts about Valentine's Day is making goodies for family & friends.
I love anything Peanut Butter & Chocolate, so I made peanut butter cookies, but instead of a hershey kiss in the middle, I added a reeses peanut butter heart to the middle after the cookies were done baking. I thought they turned out so cute!

 Here is what you need if you want to make them:
1 can sweetened condesed milk
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups Bisquick
1 teaspoon vanilla
Bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts

Heat oven to 375ºF.
Mix milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth.
Stir in Bisquick and vanilla.
Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls (I use my cookie scoop)
Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.

Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Do not over bake or they will be too dry!
Immediately press 1 chocolate heart into top of each cookie.
They are so yummy & so festive for Valentine's Day! I made these for our Small Group & they were a big hit!

Another treat I made for our neighbors was Pretzel Hugs & Kisses.
So easy to make. All you need is a bag of waffle pretzels, a bag of Hershey Kisses or Hershey's Hugs and m&m's. I was making a lot, so I used 1 bag of Kisses and 1 bag of Hugs.
The hardest part of these is unwrapping all the candies...but I put the girls to work & they unwrapped ALL of them for me. SCORE!
Line the pretzels up on a baking sheet & then place the kisses/hugs on each pretzel.
Bake at 250 degrees for 8-10 minutes. The candy should be soft.
As soon as you pull them out, press an m&m on top.
I then put them in the fridge to set for about an hour.

Another treat I made for Valentine's Day is Peanut Butter Ritzies.
Recipe HERE
We bagged up some of the goodies for our neighbors & attached the girls Valentine card to it.
Then we went door to door via Pink Jeep and passed out the treats to our neighbors.


No comments:

Post a Comment