Monday, January 30, 2017

photoshop is fun


So I said I wasn't going to play around with editing just yet....but I lied. I'm sure many of you read The Pioneer Woman's blog, right? Did you know she has two sets of FREE Photoshop actions? Freaking amazing.

I must preface this: I have no clue what I'm doing and I am quite sure some of these are not supposed to be run at 100% opacity. And still, it's just so fun. I like playing.

The original, straight out of camera:

fresh and colorful:

heartland:


lovely and ethereal:


seventies:


warmer:

black and white:
I could [and will] play for days with these babies.

Photoshop editing + learning the manual setting on my camera = dorky fun had by all. And yes, this is how I spent my Friday night...so what? I'm old you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment