Sunday, August 6, 2017

10 on 10 February 2012


10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Happy Friday! Fridays might be my favorite day of the week.
I just love Fridays...they are the gateway to the weekend. And, the end of the work week.
My Friday morning started off with breakfast & staring at my lovely tulips, I just LOVE tulips!
At school, with one of my favorite Starbucks mugs, circa 2005.
Every Friday, we have Staff treats in our Teacher Lounge.
These grocery store Valentines Cookies were brought it...I don't like store bought cookies, but I do love these every once in awhile!
Sneak Peak of a mini Valentines photo shoot I had with the girls when I got home. We had to be quick because it was starting to drizzle.
Bribery for the Valentines Photo Shoot. Hot Coco with Heart Marshmallows.
My "LOVE" stone that we got as a wedding favor at a wedding last August.
Then we made a heart pizookie for dessert tonight!
Cute Love sign I got at Joanns on clearance, FTW!
And of course, Friday night means Pizza Night!
Can't wait to put the girls to bed because you know what that means....time to watch Friday Night Lights!!! I think we are going to finish the series this weekend. So Sad.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Linking up here:
ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment