Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Family Room Updates


We aren't there yet, but more progress has been made!  The biggest excitement in our family room is that we FINALLY have some privacy and have duettes!  I had these in my condo and loved them and knew we needed them in our family room once we saved enough money.  It took three years but we have them!

The pictures are wretch, but you can sort of see them.  Here they are in the center of the window...


...and how we usually have them in the afternoon/evening...



Not nearly as exciting, (but made a big impact) we moved around some art!  This was in our dining room and the colors weren't working anymore, so we moved it to the family room.  Perfect!  And filled this bare wall!


Sprinks likes it.



In other news, I just noticed I passed 100k views!  Wow!!  Thank you so much for reading!


Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment