Monday, December 12, 2016

Makeup Love!


I am a believer in makeup.  I think that women should do whatever they individually need to feel better about themselves whether it is a workout, new hairstyle, new outfit, makeup, anything!

Some of my current favorites, and also what I used to create this look are as follows.


I always start with concealer.  The two I love are Revlon Photo Ready for spots, and Rimmel for under eyes, down nose.

Then I put on Loreal True Match with a Sigma brush.  On top of that I use Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten in Medium, also with a Sigma brush.

Next, I use Bobbi Brown bronzer in Medium, then either Nars Orgasm blush or Bobbi Brown Pale Pink blush.  Both are about the same shade and equally amazing!

For brows, I am in love with the Anastasia brow pencil - cannot live without!  Then I use the Brow Duality as a highlighter.

Shadows I often switch around, but always love Bobbi Brown Bone for the entire lid, then in the crease I usually use Nars Galapagos.

Bobbi Brown's eyeliner is another daily favorite in brown and I also use her brush.  Then I use my trusty favorite Loreal Voluminous mascara!  For this day, I put on Ardell Demi Wispies lashes since we were taking pics. 

Hooray for makeup!  Wish I had the time/energy to do this everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment