Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Patriotic Front Door


This week I hung up one of my favorite deco mesh wreaths - my 4th of July wreath!     


Independence Day has always been a big holiday in my family and we always get together to celebrate.  Last year I made my parents a wreath for the lake, and this one for our house.



I always have good intentions of getting more decor for the inside of our house, but definitely need to work on it.  I have this mini garland for the built ins/mantle, and a firecracker in our front room.  Weak.



Oh well.  At least our front door is patriotic!


This wreath has been such a hit on Pinterest!  I knew it was fun but didn't realize it was THAT fun!  It was so easy to make, too!


I just posted this puppy on Instagram.  I love filters. :)


I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment